Friday, May 18, 2012

Down time and more sewing

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
I have been having technical issues over here. In a nut shell my computer is old, I am not a techi, and it needs some love I can't give.

Yesterday I was completely down all day, and it has been pretty hit and miss all week. I am a few blogs behind in fact. I really wanted to do one on food, with a  recipe or two and catch you guys up on the garden! I have some new garden photos to share with updates on how things are growing.

But it is not all bad. In my down time yesterday I was able to finish up a little green sun dress for Bear, which she loves, since green is her current favorite color! And a little sun top in green and blue. Both sport great bold colors and simple Hawaiian prints. I was able to get pictures of the sun dress yesterday, but the day light slipped away from me before I got the top photographed. Plus by then Bear had been out digging in the garden and was less than sparkling clean.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
So here is the sun dress, with sun top photos to follow soon. Along with images of the finally finished little white sun dress.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
And today? I am working on a very special piece. It will have an embroidered and appliqued bodice with a colorful and likely quilted skirt. We will have to see how the fabric speaks to me as I go along. If all goes well with this one I plan to make a few more. All to go into the shop. They will be a bit slower though as much of the work will be hand sewn, no machine! So updates to follow on that.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment