Saturday, March 3, 2012

New patterns!

I have some great new patterns up in my shops. Please stop by and check them out!

Craftsy and Ravelry have a great collection of all my patterns, Sign up and keep a watch out for all the latest. And Luulla and Etsy are great places to find all my goodies, from patterns to ready made and custom items.

Here is a link to my pattern collection on Rav.  And my pattern shop on Craftsy. 

Here's my new Cables and Bobbles Aran boot sock pattern. 


My new Thermal calf sock pattern. 


My Tunisian mitten pattern. 


My Tunisian fingerless mitts pattern. 


Women's witch and elf hat pattern.


And don't forget all my many others, baby toddler little elf/ witch hat pattern, supper comfy slouch baby sweater pattern, and little Tunisian crochet baby sweater jacket pattern.  And of course my bracelet pattern sets and thermal baby leggings which can of course also be found here in my etsy shop. 

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment