Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's day sewing and little sun dresses

This is the third little dress I made this weekend.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
Little white cottons apron dress with satin ribbon ties, ruffles, and pink bodice accents. The apron front is pink floral with white lace accents.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
This little dress really is straight from a page in a fairy tale wonder land.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
Be looking for all three of these little dresses I made this weekend to be in my store soon. I have decided to list the two little white ones for sure and likely the little pink one as well. All three are "up-cycled" and one of a kind pieces.

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment