Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday fiber updates

Another week another update. And no surprise it is a day late. I shall use the excuse that I wanted to wait so I could post pics of my latest finished project and I couldn't get photos till this morning. Sounds reasonable doesn't it?

I shall start with the first item I finished this week and work up to the one I am most proud of, Saving it for the big finale.

First I have another little Slouch baby sweater in 100% cotton with 100% recycled cotton eco buttons. This one will be going up for sale in my shop this weekend.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
This little sweater seemed to take me forever. Usually I can finish one of these in a  day or two but this one took me over a week. I shall blame Bear teething and our house flooding. 

Next I finished up Saxon's 100 % alpaca cabled hat. Pattern available on rav from one of my fav designers. 

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
Saxon is absolutely in love with his new hat and could not wait for me to finish it so he could wear it to work! John is modeling it though, due to Saxon's Native American beliefs regarding having his photo taken. I must say photos do not do this pattern and this beautiful fiber justice. 

Lastly is my very favorite project in quiet some time. I was finally able to finish up Bear's little Tunisian tweed jacket. 
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Dec 2011
This little Tunisian Jacket pattern will be available for sale hopefully by the end of this weekend. I still need to do some polishing on the pattern before it will be ready, but I am excited about finally being able to offer it. As my little Babushka Bear shows I think it is absolutely darling!

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment