Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fiber Goodies

It is Friday folks, which means a chance to catch up on this weeks goodies and what I have been working on since I last posted.

I have been busy with bracelets bracelets bracelets!!! This week I have been writing patterns and making samples. I have two brand new patterns to add to my Holiday collections. I have Gingerbread Houses and Dreidels. So be on the look out for these to be cropping up in my shop over this next week along with the patterns to them.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011
The Gingerbread House Lace Bracelet pattern will be offered in a bundle with two Candy Cane Lace bracelet patterns. And the Dreidel Lace Bracelet pattern will be offered bundled in a Hanukkah collection with my Menorah Lace Bracelet Pattern.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011
Please check out my shop for these and more...

On the none business side of things, I have been working on a little cotton baby blanket for Bear. She has two "Specials" that we rotate between for hygiene's sake, (Little simple, burp cloth sized, knitted security blankets. Perfect sized for her to carry around with her) that she is utterly in love with! I decided to take this simple pattern idea and make her a crib sized blanky. Be on the look out over the next couple weeks for these to show up for Free Pattern Friday.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011

All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket. All rights reserved.

2 comments: