Sunday, April 15, 2012

Adding to your sewing library...

Yes this is essentially a fiber blog, but I am a polyamours crafter, I mean in my bio it does say I am an artisan of many mediums, right? So while I love my knitting and crochet, I also love sewing, and painting, and gardening and anything else that lets me create and find beauty in the world.

In keeping with this creative fluidity, I would like to share a link to one of my favorite blogs (Sew, Mama, Sew). This blog addresses a wonderful designer and her book of patterns. It seems like it would be a great addition to anyone's pattern library. And what library would be complete if it only held one subject matter? Right? So I encourage you to fill yours with everything you love. Cook books, gardening books, knitting, crochet, sewing, everything beautiful you can think of!

Image courtesy of Natalie Chanin

No comments:

Post a Comment