Monday, May 14, 2012

Birthday/ Mother's day weekend

This weekend was my birthday and mother's day. We spent most of the weekend working on the chicken coop. But I did manage to take a few breaks to enjoy myself.

I made homemade cheese blintzes for brunch.
And in the afternoons when it was too hot to work outside int he sun, I came in and sewed some little sun dresses for Bear.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
This is the first little dress I worked on. It is a one of a kind, "up-cycled" sun dress, in a pink floral pattern with white lace accents. It has adjustable straps at the shoulders.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
I haven't decided if I am keeping this one for Bear or listing it in my shop. So if you are interested let me know.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
Then I started this one...
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
But when I tried it on her, she was so in love that she wouldn't let me take it back off to finish the straps.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
Little white cotton, "up-cycled" dress with ruffles, white satin straps and pink accents. Pretty darling I think.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, May 2012
It is another one I am debating adding to my shop. After all white and busy Bear do not necessarily mix...

In total I finished 3 little sun dresses for up in between working outside on the coop. More coop updates to come in another blog. Oh and garden updates!

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment