Monday, November 7, 2011

New patterns for the holidays

I have been so busy creating lately I keep forgetting to blog about all the stuff I have created. Thus far it has been a busy fall full of inspiration for me. I have some great new patterns for the holiday season, sure to be wonderful gifts from stocking stuffers to under the tree.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket Oct 2011
I've got little elfin hats, perfect for Santa's little helper.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket Oct 2011


Tiny leg warmers, great for keeping little legs toasty this chilly season.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket Oct 2011


And some great holiday bracelet patterns.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket Nov 2011

(c) Full Knitted Jacket Nov 2011

I also have plenty of ready to ship items made up in my shop. Little bracelets, hats, leggings and more, along with still offering custom orders.

On the plate for this coming week is more patterns. I have plans for a Hanukkah collections of bracelets. More hats, a different twist on little elf hats. And I need to get back to sweaters. It's getting chilly out and what is better in chilly weather than warm luxurious fiber to wrap your little one up in!

All photos in this blog were taken by me and are the soul property of me. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blog. 

2 comments: