Monday, April 2, 2012

New goodies

I was able to finish a couple of projects this past week, one was a custom order for my cousin and the other an item for myself. This week I will be working on a  custom pair of lace gloves that I am very excited about. I am having a few health issues at the moment and really hoping they don't slow me down too much.

Here is the little custom bag I made.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, April 2012
I think it is just too darling. She really liked the little mitts I made a while back and asked for a purse made just like them.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, April 2012
I am modeling them together here.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, April 2012
It is made in the Tunisian stitch according to my pattern, with a longer strap to be worn across the body, with a cross stitch Scottish Thistle.

I am just in love with the mitts and the purse! I think I need to find some more of this yarn so I can make myself one!

The other project I finished up this past week was a little purse for me.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, April 2012
I was inspired to make this one after finishing up the last custom one. These are just so nice I really felt it was time to make one for myself.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, April 2012
These are so great, it's like not even carrying anything at all! I can slip my cell phone or my camera in this and carry it all over. A great handy thing for catching photo opps of the baby while gardening.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, April 2012

I added a little cross stitch heart to match the mittens I made a while back.

On top of the fiber crafts I have been trying to keep up with the season and my gardening, which will have an ever increasing demand from now through till fall, tending our new baby chicks, and trying to keep up with our ever more active toddler. It's a wonderfully busy life, but a pretty darn blessed one I must say.

Today we had a picnic lunch on the kitchen floor. Bear and I sat their cross legged eating our strawberries and fruit while watching the baby chicks pecking away at strawberry tops, happily chirping as the sun shined in on us through the kitchen windows. A pretty darn good life indeed!

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment