Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New patterns!

New patterns up in my shops!

Check out this adorable little raglan tee!
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
Pattern available in all of my shops. You can find it here on Etsy, here on Luulla, and in my Craftsy and Raverly pattern stores.

And for you crocheters I have a new Tunisian pattern for you, for a great little cell phone purse.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
Pattern of course available in all of my shops. You can find it here in my Etsy shop, here in my Luulla shop and in my pattern shops on Craftsy and Ravelry.

And don't forget to stop by and check out all my patterns both knitting and crochet in my Craftsy and Ravelry shops as well as all my ready to ship items in my Luulla and Etsy stores. And don't forget I happily welcome custom items as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment