Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I have been a busy bee over here, which means a neglected blog!

First I have decided I need to cut back from fan of the week to fan of the month. I hate to do this but I made my decision for two reasons. First, my weekends slip by so fast I found I kept forgetting to do my drawings. And second, I simply need more page activity to make it worth the effort. I would be more than willing to step it back up to weekly drawings if my page starts getting enough activity, but till we are getting enough likes and comments  a week to warrant a weekly drawing, I think fan of the month will have to do.

So don't forget to stop by, tell you friends, and be active for your chance to win! I really really want to make you a winner!

So new goodies! There are socks and purses and sweaters and all sorts of goodies to share today.

I have a brand new, heavenly soft spring sweater. It is cuddly beyond belief, worked in a  pallet of pastel beauty, pale pinks, purples, white and blues with little tweed tufts in complimenting colors of yellow, pink and blue. The buttons are Beatrix Potter character buttons, little Mamma and baby Cotton Tail in yellow and blue.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
Perfect for hunting eggs and picking daffodils. This is a one of a kind, ready to ship piece, only one in stock. You can find this little sweater in my Etsy and Luulla shops.

Here is a little stripped sweater that is perfect for little boys or girls done up in rusty reds, sage greens, ivory whites and mustard yellows with little recycled cotton eco buttons.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
Perfect for harvesting mushrooms off the forest floor or catching tadpoles in the stills. This is a one of a kind, ready to ship piece, only one in stock. You can find this little sweater in my Etsy shop.

I love this darling little raglan tee! Dusty Rose pink and Creamy Ivory white with little cap sleeves.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
I deal for beach coming and tide pooling this little sweater is a darling addition to any wardrobe. The pattern for this sweater is available in my Luulla, Craftsy, Etsy and Ravelry shops.

Here is my latest little cell phone purse, a great alpaca/wool purse with buckskin straps. This one is a custom order purse, but I love it so much I am making myself a similar one and I already have a request for another one featuring a thistle pattern on the front. I can't wait to get started on it!

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
These purses are perfect for a light weight, bare essentials alternative to heavy bulky purses. The perfect size to carry your cell phone and a small camera, or some credit cards. A great accessory for the mom on the go, ideal for chasing toddlers! Contact me if your interested in custom ordering one or you can find the pattern for this purse in my shops at Craftsy, Etsy and Ravelry.

And lastly here is the last pair of socks I made myself, just love these!

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, March 2012
You can find more about these stormy socks in my projects on Craftsy.

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment