Thursday, February 16, 2012

Of Earth and Wool

I have been a  total blog slacker as of late, but it is for good reason! I have been super busy with custom orders, helping bear become potty independent, and gardening. The garden prep stage is the most time consuming! And boy do we have a ton of garden area to prep. This year we are adding a side garden of berry bushes along with a front garden of fruit trees and produce to our existing and ever expanding back yard garden that will be more than doubled this year over last years spring and summer garden. We still have out winter garden growing to work around as we create the plans for this coming seasons bounty. I am super excited about all of it! Add in hopeful wishes of dear John's dad moving into his new house soon so I will have the space his dog takes up for some chickens!

Any way if anyone is interested, here is what I am talking about and what we have in front of us to finish up by planting time which is already here for some of the goodies. Our front garden, our side garden and our back garden which I still have more plants to add to the lay out. So as you can see there is more than plenty to keep me busy!

As for the lovely custom goodies I have been working on, here are two of the finished projects.

This first one is a custom elf hat I made for one of my wonderful customers.
Custom blues wool elf hat (c) Full Knitted Jacket, Feb 2012



The other goody I have been working on is a cell phone pouch.
Custom green's wool cell carrier, (c) Full Knitted Jacket, Feb 2012
Hat and mitts (c) Full Knitted Jacket


This great little wool and leather pouch has two pockets, one for your cell phone and one for credit cards, I.D. and cash.

I am offering adult elf and witch hats as well as cell carriers for custom order now. Contact me if your interested. 

Pattern for women's elf and witch hats will be available soon and you can find the pattern for children's sizes in my shops now. 

I leave you with a  bit of cuteness and a peek into my mommy world...





All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment