Sunday, February 19, 2012

Belated Free Pattern Friday

So I have been so busy lately I keep spacing out updating my blog here. So I figure it's best to update when I can instead of trying to keep a strict schedule.

So here is a great hat pattern for free.
Photo courtesy Berroco
A free sweater pattern for your little one. 
Photo courtesy Berroco
And a reminder to sign up for Berroco KnitBits Newsletter  to receive more free patterns by email each week (not affiliated). 
Photo courtesy Berroco
I'm so loving this sweater, and these mittens!  I am in such a mood for springy greens! Those mittens remind me of the socks I am knitting myself right now. They would go great together! I think those mittens would look wonderful with the hat I listed above as well! 
Photo courtesy Berroco
I also encourage you guys to check out this great sock pattern. I think I will have to give them a go in the near future. But first my favorite thermal socks (think the little thermal socks I knit for kids but in women's size) and then think I need some nice heavy wool garden socks to wear with my boots when digging in the dirt!
Photo courtesy Lana Holden

No comments:

Post a Comment