Thursday, January 19, 2012

New goodies

I know I have been a bit flaky on posts as of late. I have been busy with potty training Bear and working on bed time routines which keep me on my toes and a bit worn out.
Some times it is confusing trying to figure out the right way to use something new. So far we have tried wearing our potty as a hat, storing our water cup in it and our cheese sticks. Perhaps she is just trying to cut out the middle man. 
In between all the excitement I have been working on a special project for Saxon as well as trying to start up a new shop on Luulla and trying to get some new pattern written up. 
Hey those wool soakers for her old cloth diapers are getting a new life as big girl panties!  My floors are already thanking me!
Here is my new shop on Lulla so you guys can take a look. I know not everyone is a big fan of etsy so I like to have other forums for you guys to access my goodies. It will take me a while to get my inventory built up there as strongly as it is on etsy, so for the base of my goodies you will still have to go to etsy, but remember if you find something you really like there now you have other avenues for purchasing, just message me and we can discuss if need be.

Here is what I have been working on for Saxon. What happens to young boy's favorite shirts when they die? They get reincarnated as something new and even better. Saxon's dead Rammstein T is now a hoody! More photos to follow soon. 

I finished up my Scottish Thistle mitts and got them listed in my etsy shop. You can find them here... I am working on the pattern for them, and I will be getting the pattern listed as soon as I can. I will be offering the pattern both as a single item and for sale in a Tunisian collection along with mittens, hunters mitts and flip tops once all the patterns are ready.
These mitts are also available in other sizes ranging from women's small (pictured) to men's large and a variety of colors for custom order. I also am offering custom embroidery. These could be great for a loved one this Valentines day, monogrammed, scripted with I love You, or simply adorned with little hearts.
I also finished a pair of Men's mittens as part of a Ravelry challenge. They are available in my etsy shop here ... I am finishing up the pattern for them, and I will be getting the pattern listed as soon as I can. I will also be offering this pattern both as a single item and for sale in my Tunisian collection along with mitts above, hunters mitts and flip top mittens once all the patterns are ready.
These mittens are of course available in other sizes from women's small to men's large (Men's large pictured) and a variety of colors for custom order. I also am offering custom embroidery. These would make a great gift for dads and all the guys in your life this Valentines day, monogrammed, sporting fish, deer, or just plain. They would also be great for mom's and that special gal bedecked in dainty flowers or sweet hearts. In fact I am presently working on another pair in the colors pictured on these mittens but with little red hearts.
Really need a custom pair made just for you? Or simply can't wait for those flip tops or hunters mitts? Message me and we will get you set up with a  custom order!

And remember I do Lay Aways! So do not let those hand made prices scare you off! You can have your very own hand made piece of fiber art!

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment