Saturday, January 21, 2012

opps

Photo courtesy of Sew Sweet Patterns
I missed Friday, I simply didn't have the time to get around to finding any extra patterns for you guys, well ok in any given week I find tons of wonderful patterns but not always the free kind.

So instead I want to introduce you guys to some great patterns you can buy. Please check out Sew Sweet. I have also been finding some amazing shops just full of little patterns on Etsy as of late. Alyssa Nickohl Designs , Tie dye Diva , 5 Berries , Sewing with Sak , Sew Sweet on etsy .


I also encourage you to check out all the great shops in my etsy favorites! There are tons of great places to find wonderful knitted and fibery goodies, fiber supplies, little tot clothes and oh so so much more!


So even though we missed free pattern Friday please take this opportunity to support some of my fellow artists and moms and at least help spread the word about some of these great patterns! I know I plan on buying a bunch to bedeck my little bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment