Saturday, November 12, 2011

Taste of the Season

I know I have a food blog, and this is not it, but I just had to share . This is the season when I always want to devote my time to hours in the kitchen baking away. My mind turns to pear butter, pumpkin butter, pies , cobblers, cinnamon rolls, fudge, divinity, and all manor of cookies, candies and treats.

In case you guys didn't yet know, I love to bake!  That said I have been finding some very tasty looking recipes that really catch my eyes this last week. Disclaimer here, I have not actually tried any of these recipes yet, but I still wanted to share the tasty love with my readers.


Anything I can make in my crock pot makes me smile. I just adore my crock pot! So these little treats really caught my eye. Crock pot sugared pecans.

I have been craving fudge and stumbled upon someone selling pumpkin fudge, I was so intrigued by this idea, two of my favorite things together? Yum! So when I saw this recipe listed I was super excited!

Speaking of pumpkin. I have a thing for pancakes, and I have recipes ranging from brownie pancakes to traditional, these seem like a really great addition to any one's pancake recipe collection!. Pumpkin pancakes...

I also love tasty home baked breads, and whats better than sweet breads? From pumpkin breads to this yummy looking treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment