Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mondays Inspirations

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Jan 2012
Today as we near Bear's 1st birthday this weekend, I am so thankful to have her in my life!
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Jan 2012
She is my joy, my muse, my inspiration, my constant delight.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Jan 2012
And as we took our crisp and refreshing walk to the park today I couldn't help but be torn between how perfect she is every day and how much I am not ready for her to grow up, and how much more fun she is every next day and all the joys our tomorrows will bring.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Jan 2012
It truly has been a  wonderful and amazing year with her! And I look forward to a life time of more!

All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket unless other wise specified. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment