Friday, September 30, 2011

Whats new

If you have been wondering whats new here at Full Knitted Jacket, and pondering what I have been up to, here is an update. I have been busy as a bee working away getting things ready to list in the new Etsy shop. Lots and lots of inventory to build and list. Lots and lots of Photos to take and all the other things that go along with getting items ready to list. I am hopeful to have things listed very soon for your shopping pleasure.

I have been busy making up more items to add to my inventory before I get busy with a few custom items that I will be making up this coming month.

I have some lovely Autumn season items to list, and big hopes that I may be able to complete a coupe items specifically for Halloween. If not then I will store them away till next fall and list them for your shopping delights this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment