Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fan of the Week

Just a little reminder to my fans, go to our FaceBook page, like us and start following. Every Sunday I have a Fan of the Week drawing and the more active you are on my page the more chance you have to win!

Here is how it works, every comment and every like gets you one entry into that weeks drawing. Every Sunday I hold my drawing for that week, using random.org to pick my winner. Each fan of the week gets a 20% off coupon good on any item purchased from me, including custom orders and layaway's.

I often offer other drawings including the 50 likes and comments drawing which is good for a free pattern or the price of a pattern off of any item.

And don't forget I am still trying to reach 100 followers on FB, I will be having a special drawing when we reach that goal.

So follow along and be active for lots of chances to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment