Sunday, December 8, 2013

Juletide Projects

I have been very busy working on Juletide goodies the last couple of months. I had a few Jule gifts to get knit up, that I went back and forth between a  shawl and them. There will be a new hat pattern coming out of the gifts I made so be watching for that. The shawl has been back burnered and is awaiting frog status as I am not really happy with how it was turning out. After the holiday crunch and when I decide what to do with it I will get back to it.
I have also been working on a Krampus doll. His body is all done, he just needs horns, ears, a tail and the rest of his face. But seems the inspiration hasn't been flowing so he has been sitting for a couple days. Once the pattern is completed I will be publishing him so that others can make their own Krampus dolls for next season. 
Last night I started on the little Julenisse of Kindness doll for little Bear. I have the body form done and the pants. Tonight after she goes to bed I will get started on the sweater. 
And today I am casting on for a little red Tomten cap for Bear in the brightest, softest, holy berry red yarn. If all goes well you can expect to see the pattern for it very soon as well. Perfect for knitting up a little cap for your favorite little nisse next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment