Friday, March 23, 2012

Broken camera

I have new patterns finished and ready to post, but yesterday my camera died. It is an older model and I have had it a long time. The shutter simply wore out on it and now all my photos are over exposed. I lost a  full days worth of photo shoot images due to over exposure. Really heart sick over it. Had some great pictures of Bear playing in the sun and snow yesterday. The weather was amazing! Not only have we had snow in spring here in the valley, but yesterday was an unprecedented day of bright sun and fairly warm weather while the snow was still on the ground.

So camera shopping lies ahead in my very near future. Just waiting for the camera shop to open today. I will be taking mine in and hoping they can fix my shutter, and if not I will be hoping to find a good replacement that I can afford.

So for today.. Picture amazingly adorable photos of bear in a little dusty rose pink and cream stripped, cotton, raglan tee sweater, playing int he snow, tossing snow balls, the sun shining off her little golden halo of curls while the snow glistens and the grass glows extra green. Yes it was picturesque to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment