Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yule tide goodies

I finally have pictures of the hats I have been working on in my spare time between etsy projects.
(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011

Both are inspired by the Buffalo Bills as John is a big fan.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011

The first is an alpaca wool hat in black, blue and red. It is a simple ribbed design of my own.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011

The second is blue and red worked from this pattern.

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011

(c) Full Knitted Jacket, Nov 2011
All photos in this blog are the soul property of Full Knitted Jacket. Please contact me for permission before using any images from my blogs. All product designs, descriptions and images copyright Lae Morae / Adina Higdon and Full Knitted Jacket. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment